Foto & text: Alice Lundberg

onsdag 29 februari 2012

Shopping in Saladan

God morning!

Yesterday me and my sister went to the little town Ban Saladan for shopping. Saladan is more like a village with a big market and many restaurants on bridges.
Here in Thailand you can bye "exclusive" things for a very good price if are a good dealer ;)

Stuff I like to bye is sunglases, bikinis, bags, t-shirts, sundresses and other different thins.
It was a very cosy day and when we should go home we taked a tuk-tuk with our favourite driver no 24! He is an old man who had drived us in many years. And we like him a lot!

Tuk-tuk is a motorbike with seats beside and a roof above. Maybe not so safety - but fun!

Today we're gonna go to Koh Mook for just two nights. But I hope they have internet so I can do some blogging!

See ya!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar